Friday, November 12, 2010

Creating Keepsakes Convention

Well due to illness I (Lynda) couldn't go to CKC this year boohoo. However Deb her daughter Ari and another friend of ours Yvette have gone to Seattle and taking a ton of classes and of coarse shopping til they drop on the vendor floor. So stay posted for pics from there trip and cool new tips they learned while there. And because I couldn't go Deb is going to have a mini treat at he house the weekend after they get back for me woohooo! I will get to see everything and hear all about there trip can't wait!!
So stay tuned in the up coming week !!

((HUGSS)) to all of you Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Aww Hope by now you are feeling a lot lot better my friend. Hope you enjoy seeing Deb when she gets back. Stay warm and well Lynda
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete